I know the idea of watching a housewife go about her daily routine may sound odd, but I love these daily or weekly vlogs! I thought it might be a bit of fun for me to share my favorite “housewife” YouTubers with you. Here’s who I think you might also enjoy watching:
ClutterBug offers organizing tips, tricks, and advice each and every week! Not only will Cassandra show you how to get rid of clutter, learn how to organize your home and simplify your life, she just has a sparkling personality. I love her vibrant style, she comes across as incredibly authentic, even discussing her own challenges and set backs!
Confession time! I am totally new to Inspired by Nikki but love her videos. Nikki does Clean with me videos (great if you need a little motivation to tackle your own housework), organizational, and daily vlog style videos. What made me click the subscribe button was the tone and attitude of the videos, there is a grace you don’t run across often on Youtube here. More than cleaning and organization Nikki knows, It’s about doing these things…taking care of your family and your household with a gracious spirit.
Do It On A Dime
My go-to channel when I need some organization motivation! Katheryn always inspires me to make a to-do list of areas I’ve been meaning to organize and start crossing stuff off. Katheryn is really down to Earth, and seems like she’d be a really nice person in “real life”. Before vlogging, Katheryn was a teacher, her year’s teaching seem to have served her well on youtube, her videos are informational, entertaining and never rambly or unfocused.
She’s In Her Apron
Kimmy was probably the first housewife YouTuber I started watching on a regular basis. If you haven’t’ figured out Kimmy wears aprons, she wears them all the time, and must have 30! She claims her apron motivates her to get up and do some cooking, cleaning, and organizing. She has a super cute family, that we see in her daily vlogs, she is very real and down to earth, I just love watching her vids!
Pretty Neat Living
Jennifer vlogs a lot about planners and planning (which I am totally into), but she also does a monthly series where she discusses her “favorites”, these are seasonal skin care, clothing and household items she is digging. You can also find vlogs, shopping trips and hauls (I love seeing how everyone else shops, is this weird?) on Pretty Neat Living.
All the rest:
I thought since we have come this far, I might as well share all my subscriptions. These are listed in random order, and not all fall into the “housewife Youtuber” category.
- LiveEachDay A family living in Alaska and daily vlogging family adventures
- A Peek Inside A glimpse into Darlene”s life as a stay at home mom and wife. Weight loss and “what I eat” videos, and household cleaning and organizing videos and grocery hauls.
- CandidMommy kids, cooking/writing recipes, nature, fitness, organization
- Amy Schmittauer vlogging tutorials
- beingmommywithstyle day in the life vlogs, home decor, organization, mommy style, learning videos, Disney videos, and vacation vlogs
- PremiereGal vlogging tutorials
- AtHomeWithNikki Organization and cleaning
- Style Mom XO Mom Life, Grocery hauls, power hour speed cleaning, organization, beauty and fashion
- Clean My Space cleaning tutorials
- NaturallyThriftyMom green living hacks, real mommy life, cleaning, food, shopping.
- Food Wishes cooking tutorials
- Gentle Thrifty Mama Home Decor, Thrift Shopping, DIYs, Cleaning and Organization
- How Jen Does It cleaning and organizing tips and routines, a variety of recipes, health and fitness tips, home décor, style and an occasional vlog or chat style video
- my so-called home thrift shopping, budget home decor, tips and vlogs.
- Rachel Talbott tips for home, beauty, skincare
- Stephanie Carls Tech
- Alison Perry UK Mum Vlogger, travel, style, and family life
- HauteonDesign Home Decor
- HealthyGroceryGirl healthy lifestyle, beauty & recipe videos
- Jessica Elle Beauty & Lifestyle Beauty and make up tutorials
- Jordan Page FunCheapOrFree Budgeting and grocery shopping
- Melanie Ham sewing, crochet, DIY projects,product reviews, tips and tricks as well as favorite things
- ModernMom Brooke Burke’s channel, exercise, food, humor and mom life
- Sarah Mueller save time and money with practical advice on personal finance and household matters
- Shelly’s Home Life home decor, DIY projects, recipes, organization, menu planning, and hauls
- VidProMom GoPro videos and family movies tutorials
- HappilyAHousewife Grocery Hauls, Planners, Day in the Life
- Housewife Diaries Grocery Hauls, Day in the Life, Cooking
Who are your favorite YouTubers? Let me know in the comments below, I am always looking for new Youtubers to follow!